From June 30, 2019 9:00 am until June 30, 2019 3:00 pm
At Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
Payment must be received by March 15, 2019 or you will be subject to an additional $100.00 late fee. Online registrations submitted without payment will be released on March 15, 2019.
The Exhibitor is responsible for the arrangement and expenses of shipping materials, exhibits or any other items to and from the facility through Capital Convention Contractors. Capital recommends shipping exhibit materials up to 30 days prior to event move-in to their Advance Freight Receiving Warehouse. Making advance shipping arrangements will ensure a prompt and secure delivery to your exhibit site! The Royal Plaza Trade Center will not have the facilitie to receive and store materials in advance and may refuse your shipment and additional charges may occur.
For Advance Shipping to Warehouse: All freight shipments must be shipped prepared and received in Capital's warehouse no later than March 27, 2019. A 35% late charge will apply if orders for advance shipping are received after this date.
For Direct Shipping to Show Site: DO NOT ship exhibit materials direct to show site to arrive prior to April 2, 2019. You MUST designate your shipment for arrival during exhibitor set-up date only and label your materials c/o CAPITAL CONVENTION CONTRACTORS.
Additional shipping information is available in the MCOPA Service Kit and Capital Conventions Optional Exhibitors kit.
LIABILITY FOR LOSSES:
Neither the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association or the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center will be responsible for loss or damage resulting from any cause connected with transfer, installation, maintenance, storage or removal of exhibits or management of the show. The exhibitor assumes complete responsibility and liability for all injury to any and all persons or property in any way connected with the exhibitor’s display or caused by the exhibitor, his/her agents, representatives or employees.
PROTECTION OF HOTEL PROPERTY:
Nothing shall be pasted on, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Exhibitors violating this regulation are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any such damage that they may cause.
Failure by exhibitors to comply with these or any other regulations or any amendments thereto may be sufficient cause for the MCOPA to require immediate removal of the exhibit or the offending exhibitor, who will forfeit the right to exhibit at future shows sponsored by the MCOPA, together with all fees and rental paid by him/her.
• Exhibit space will be pre-assigned by the Exhibit Coordinator and there will be personnel on site to assist in any exhibit assignment difficulties.
• The Exhibitor Registration and Sponsorship Form must be returned to MCOPA (with appropriate payment) no later than March 15, 2019 to avoid late fees.
• Please note on the registration form if you have a pre-constructed display and/or large equipment/electronics as part of your exhibit.
• Please list on your registration form any vendors you do or do not want to be near.
• Arrangements have been made to exhibit automobiles both inside and outside of the Trade Center. Please indicate on your registration form if you have any vehicles (and how many) will be displayed.
• All registered exhibitors will receive confirmation and additional exhibiting information approximately 30 days prior to the show.
• All exhibitors will receive an Exhibitor Packet on the morning of the show, containing badges, lunch tickets, Program Book and other show materials.