Special Meeting of MCOPA Membership / Highfields Golf Course, 42 Magill Drive, Grafton, MA
2018 Fall Training Conference September 18, 19 and 20, 2018 Optional Day (Legal Updates) - September 20, 2018 Four Points by Sheraton - Norwood Municipal Police Institute, Inc. and the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, Inc. in conjunction with the Massachusetts Major City Chiefs and Municipal Police Training Committee Registration includes Tuesday and Wednesday training, continuous morning and afternoon breaks, luncheon buffet and complimentary gift. Optional Day / Legal Updates - Thursday, September 20th to include morning break and luncheon buffet. Registration deadline - September 14, 2018
Register to walk as part of Team Police Chiefs in the 30th annual Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai scheduled for Sunday, September 23. You and your families can register for the Marathon, Half-Marathon, 10K, or 5K route—we will all meet up at the Copley Square Finish Line for refreshments and celebration. Use the promo code CHIEF to save $5 off the $25 registration fee. Please join us for this important Police Chiefs tradition, Chief Mark Leahy and Chief Jeffrey Lourie Team Captains, Team Police Chiefs, Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk
More Articles ...
- Jimmy Fund Canister Night WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon
- 29th Annual Ralph Lepore Jimmy Fund Golf Tournament
- 2019 MCOPA Annual Trade Show - Save the Date: April 3, 2019
- POLICE CHIEF - Town of Tisbury, Massachusetts
- MCOPA 2018 Legislative Agenda
- Legal Updates
- Legislation Documents - now live!
- Stanard & Associates - POST, NDST and NFLST/NSLST / Fillable order Forms
- Legal Sciences / Digital Library