GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS OF THE HECTOR PELLETIER SCHOLARSHIP AWARD FOR 2017 Applicant must be a child or grandchild of a Massachusetts Police Chief, active or retired. Preference shall be given to an applicant who majors in law enforcement or criminal justice courses. Applicant must be at least a high school senior to apply. However, the scholarship will not be paid until the applicant has been enrolled in a college or university. Two awards will be made yearly -- one for a male applicant and one for a female applicant. Each scholarship award is $1,000.00. A sub-committee of the MCOPA Training and Education Committee selected by the Chairman will review the applicants and select the two recipients. The deadline for application submissions is April 30, 2017.
More Articles ...
- Link to new Public Records regulations under 950 CMR 32.00, dated 12/16/2016 and effective on 1/1/2017
- Winthrop Deputy Chief Advertisement
- Town of Hatfield, MA / Police Chief Posting
- Town of Stowe, Vermont / Full-Time Police Officer
- Stanard & Associates - POST, NDST and NFLST/NSLST / Fillable order Forms
- MCOPA/MMCC - Response to the Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century Police
- Legal Updates
- State Contract OVM10
- Chiefs Discussion Forum
- Legislation Documents - now live!
- Changes to State Laws Governing Animal Control
- Leominster Quinn Bill Artibration Decision
- Chapter 90s 24J Notices
- Alarm Management Video