The Town of Groton (population 10,646) is seeking experienced applicants for the position of Chief of Police
The Atkinson Police Department is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Police Executive to fill the position of Police Chief in our organization.
The City of Lawrence, Massachusetts is seeking a highly skilled and educated Police Chief. The successful candidate should possess exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, a strong grasp of financial controls, and substantial Police supervision and management experience. Additionally, the successful candidate should possess exceptional skills in public collaboration, safety awareness, and a passion for serving others.
More Articles ...
- Town of Salisbury: Part-Time Dispatcher - Corrected
- Chief of Police Posting - Town of Uxbridge
- 2018 Hector Pelletier Scholarship Applications
- CORRECTION - Executive Search - Littleton, MA Police Chief
- Chief of Police Posting: Truro, MA
- Alarm Management Video
- Chapter 90s 24J Notices
- Leominster Quinn Bill Artibration Decision
- Changes to State Laws Governing Animal Control
- Legal Updates
- Legislation Documents - now live!
- State Contract OVM10
- Chiefs Discussion Forum
- MCOPA/MMCC - Response to the Final Report of the President's Task Force on 21st Century Police
- Stanard & Associates - POST, NDST and NFLST/NSLST / Fillable order Forms
- Link to new Public Records regulations under 950 CMR 32.00, dated 12/16/2016 and effective on 1/1/2017
- Legal Sciences / Digital Library
- WPI POSTING - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC SAFETY/ DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE
- Townsend MA Police Department - Deputy Police Position
- Chief of Police: Town of Moultonborough