The Adams Police Department is currently looking to fill a full time police officer position with the preference being on a lateral transfer or someone who is a graduate from a municipal police academy, such as a self-sponsor. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank You for your time and assistance with this matter.
We are happy to support Massachusetts communities in need of an interim Chief of Police. We maintain a current list of properly qualified Massachusetts Police Chiefs- typically recently retired- who are interested in serving as your interim Chief. Familiar with police departments across the Commonwealth, we can help identify a seasoned veteran from communities of similar size and demographics. Employment agreements, salary and benefits are individually negotiated between the community and the interim Chief, and there is no administrative or service charge to our member communities for this important service. No one knows the pool of seasoned, available law enforcement executives better than we do. Please Contact Executive Director Mark Leahy at (508) 839-5723 to discuss your specific needs.
More Articles ...
- 2019 Hector Pelletier Scholarship Guidlines and Application
- POLICE AND FIRE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER - GROTON, MA
- CHIEF OF POLICE POSTING CITY OF NORTH ADAMS, MASSACHUSETTS
- Press Statement on HB4516
- MCOPA 2018 Legislative Agenda
- Legal Updates
- Legislation Documents - now live!
- Stanard & Associates - POST, NDST and NFLST/NSLST / Fillable order Forms
- Legal Sciences / Digital Library